Delhi: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the NEET PG 2023 admit card on their official website https://nbe.edu.in today.
The NEET PG exams are scheduled for 5th March 2023 on a Computer Based Platform at nationwide test centers. It is an eligibility-cum ranking examination for admission to various PG Medical courses of the 2023-24 admission session.
Admit Card is not issued to candidates who are declared ineligible before the conduct of the examination. It will not be sent to the candidates by Post/Email. The candidates will receive an email/SMS alert regarding admit Card. It will be the so responsibility of the candidates to check the details mentioned in the admit Card.
Candidates are required to download their admit cards from the NBEMS website. To download the admit Card, the candidates must use their registered accounts using their id and password. They must affix their recent (not more than 3 months old) passport-size photograph in the space provided on the admit Card.
The photograph must meet the following specifications –
1. Size of photograph: Minimum 35×45 mm (and not more significant than the box printed on admit Card for pasting the photograph) with at least 75% area on the photograph should be occupied with the face & head of the candidate.
2. It should be a color photograph with white background.
3. The photograph must display a full front view of the face with a neutral expression: no Caps, Stethoscopes, Goggles, or Ornaments to be worn.
4. The photograph should not have reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
5. The photograph must be printed on high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolution.
6. The photograph must not have kinks, scratches, and stains.
The admit Card indicates the exact address and location of the test centers. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test center locations at least one day before the examination day and ensure they only report for the exam at a scheduled time.
Only the candidates who have been issued admit cards will be allowed entry inside the examination center premises, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements. The candidate will have to flash the admit Card and ID proof for verification to the exam functionary standing across the table with the barcode/QR code reader. The candidate shall be informed about the assigned lab number.